Since each house is unique, why leave your security system to a one-size-fits-all solution? You might want a basic alarm system that features door, motion, and windows sensors for your primary rooms. Perhaps you need a more complete security option that bundles indoor and outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Belvidere home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security package, you can choose:
- Window and door detectors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Belvidere Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Home When You’re Not Home
If you wish to see who's coming to your door or the cause of that strange noise outside, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front porch and a visual on your visitors or deliveries before you get the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and include waterproof and low-light designs with HD quality. Or simply check up on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
You can view live feeds and get alerts from all your Belvidere surveillance cameras through your ADT Control mobile application. See your property anytime to make sure things are secure - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications if the camera detects extra activity.