A Smart Rockford Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Rockford monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Rockford?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Rockford flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor discerns dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. If your Rockford flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Rockford Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Rockford flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (815) 242-2899 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.