What features do you need in a baby monitor in Rockford?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You install a component with a microphone on a table next to the sleeping area, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Fortunately, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, some monitors now include HD video and two-direction communications. You can even link your monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you may roam all over the house. The leading baby monitors in Rockford are so advanced that they resemble indoor security cameras in both functionality and price.
Should you switch baby monitor for a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras share many of the same features, you will find many people in Rockford integrating their baby's room to their overall home defense. It’s a smart approach -- especially when using to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Clear video with night vision: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to soothe your baby back to a gentle slumber. Your calming voice might be all you need to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion sensors: While it’s possible to have your monitoring device function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your own alertness might diminish over time. Conversely, if your security camera notices unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a text alert to your mobile device. Perfect when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb over the crib or if a pet noses into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors do not capture video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a brief sample to grandparents to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of having to lug a separate device around, you can watch from your home security app. You can even touch base with your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get a night out.